43 Thus the Lord gave to Israel all the land that he swore to give to their fathers. And they took possession of it, and they settled there. 44 And the Lord gave them rest on every side just as he had sworn to their fathers. Not one of all their enemies had withstood them, for the Lord had given all their enemies into their hands. 45 Not one word of all the good promises that the Lord had made to the house of Israel had failed; all came to pass.
- Three times in the verses it is said God kept His promises.
- God is faithful to His word even though His people fail.
- When God claims He is sovereign over enemies He means it.
- Sometimes God's promises take a while to fulfill.
- God's promises are good.
- No promise God makes will not succeed in coming true.